Pkers Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PKERS FANTASY!

Paradise is currently:
Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed Statusimg.php?ip=pkersfantasy.servegame

2 posters

Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed

dip dip

Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed Empty Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed

Post  dip dip Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 pm

1. Pk Points - You can kill the same person over and over and get 4 pk points. I know the guide you used on rune-server because i used it aswell for my server. Im pretty sure it tells you how to add it so you cant rekill over and over.

2. Items kept on Death - This is related heavily on Pk Points. Since Divine Spirit shield is 950 Points in shop. The server will register Divine as worth 950 Coins. So a 3 Yew Logs will protect over a Divine Spirit shield without skull and protect item.

How to Fix

1. Look at tutorial

2. How in paradise you have a mystery box but for donator items. Put that in the Pk Point Shop and have a new interface. You could also put void, also you could put new bolts with effect ( dragon e)

The box will give 1 or 2 of all the Pk Point Shop items and like crappy ones aswell so the good ones like pvp armour are rare.

Also remove spirit shields in Pk Point Shop and dont put them in mystery box. Make it only able to get by Corp beast.
    Im callum

Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed Empty Re: Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed

Post  Im callum Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm

you can make ip detect aswell so you cant double log and do it through same ip,or isit added already?
    dip dip

Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed Empty Re: Suggestion that NEEDS to be Added/fixed

Post  dip dip Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 pm

not sure if its added you can just make it so you can only have 1 ip per connection or w.e
    Im callum

Post  Im callum Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:39 am

dip dip wrote:not sure if its added you can just make it so you can only have 1 ip per connection or w.e

That could easily be glitched I could double log same world rs juat make so you cant kill the same person over if ip is same
    dip dip

Post  dip dip Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm

lol...thats the same as 1 only 1 ip per connection and im talking about adding both

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:50 am